The Transport Services Development Kit (TSDK) is comprehensive set of tools and libraries that helps developers to build FACE-compliant applications. The TSDK includes everything you need to get started, including:
- A modular FACE-compliant transport service architecture with an extensible set of transport protocols.
- Comprehensive tooling for generating FACE-compliant transport service code and configurations for your UoCs.
- Visualization and editing tools to help users rapidly navigate their FACE™ data and integration models.
The TSDK is designed to be easy to use and extend. Developers can use the TSDK to build transport services that are tailored to the specific needs of their application.
The FACE TSDK offers a number of benefits to developers, including:
TSDK v0.4 Features
- Reduced development time and cost: The TSDK provides a pre-built foundation for developing FACE-compliant transport services. This can save developers a significant amount of time and effort.
- No license cost: the TSDK is provided at no license cost to DoD and their contractors for development purposes.
- Improved quality and reliability: The TSDK is designed to help developers build high-quality and reliable transport services. The TSDK's integration and validation features help to ensure that transport services are developed correctly and meet all FACE requirements.
- Increased flexibility and scalability: The TSDK is designed to be flexible and scalable. TSDK embedded libraries and tools are modular, allowing your organization to add or replace components to best suit your development needs for a wide range of applications.
The FACE TSDK offers a variety of features to help developers build FACE-conformant applications, including:
- FACE-compliant transport service architecture: The TSDK provides pre-built FACE 3.1 conformant software libraries and tooling to generate type-specific API source code for your UoC. TSS library configuration is generated and synchronized with the FACE integration model using the TSDK tool.
- FACE Capabilities: All FACE 3.1 defined TSS Capabilities have been demonstrated using the TSDK embedded libraries.
- Microservice architecture: The TSDK tooling has flexible deployment that allows multiple users to collaborate on a shared editing session. Users can seamlessly swap between sessions to support multiple products.
- Graphical User Interface: The TSDK tooling provides visualization of the FACE Data Model, Integration Model, and configuration that allows users to rapidly view and edit content in the context of the integrated system.
- Import / Export: The TSDK tooling provides the ability to import or export data and integration models to synchronize with other aspects of the system architecture. A complimentary FACE Data Modeling Plugin is also available for integration of these files with Cameo Enterprise Architecture.
- Examples and Documentation: The TSDK provides a robust set of examples, documentation, and quick start wizards for your team to get started.